The coronavirus pandemic has brought about many tax and business-related changes to assist individual taxpayers and businesses during this difficult time. We understand that the sheer amount of information may be overwhelming and difficult to navigate. As such, we’ve summarized below, a list of tax and business-related resources available to assist our clients during the coronavirus pandemic.
Help is just a phone call or email away.
At Richardson & Associates, LLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are not open for in person appointments. We are working from our homes, however, here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. Please emai me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request and invite to our portal.
Our team uses Intuit Link it is a secure web-based portal where we gather tax data from clients.
Intuit Link provides the following features:
- Electronically send and sign engagement letters
Flexibility to collect & share tax data year-round from any device, including:
- Document uploads
- Snapping pictures from a mobile device
- Download documents from their financial institutions
- Ability to request and review documents electronically with taxpayers.
- Send finalized returns to taxpayers electronically.
- Bank level encryption, so you will feel secure knowing that your data is protected.
- And, we have been up and running for over two years. We are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (513) 772-8348 or email@example.com if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. Don't hesitate to call If you have any questions or need further assistance.
Our monthly newsletter contains important tax information for our clients as well.
- How to Apply for the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Treasury Department: CARES Act - Assistance to Small Businesses
- Federal Reserve: The Main Street Lending Program
- Federal Reserve: Main Street New Loan Facility
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- SBA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA: Paycheck Protection Program Eligible Lenders
- SBA: Debt Relief for 7(a) Loans
- Treasury Department: FAQs - Paycheck Protection Loans
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Small Business Resources for Coronavirus Assistance
State and Federal Tax Filing and Payment Updates
- IRS: Federal Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- AICPA: State Tax Filings Related to Coronavirus
- Tax Foundation: Tracking State Legislative Responses to COVID-19
- Treasury Department: CARES Act - Assistance to Workers and their Families
- IRS: Economic Impact Payments FAQs
- IRS: Get My Payment FAQs
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief